Monday, January 12, 2009

Grateful for snow?

Well, I won't write much tonight as I attacked myself with a hot glue gun today. But seriously. I was scrap booking with the baby crawling around on the floor. I went to glue something and dropped the glue gun. Only to grab it with my fingertips because I was unsure exactly where the baby was on the floor below me. My right hand pointy and thumb are killing me right now.

For once, I was grateful for the snow. But the neighbors looked at me like I was nuts for scooping snow into a little baggy. And by the time I had to pick up Chase from school, I was freaking freezing to death. My fingers are feeling a little better right now, but every time I warm up they hurt like the dickens.

OK, I'm going to go watch a movie while I wait for Chase to get home from Karate.

No comments: