Monday, January 26, 2009

We are going too...

So it is official now. We are heading to FT Leavenworth, Kansas in July. Jim will be heading out there sooner than that. He will PCS there April 23rd, and get our orders deferred until Chase is out of school and headed to his father's house for the summer. I will make the arrangements for the movers to come pack us up. And then Jim will fly out at the very end of June to grab Squeaky and I. And off on a road trip adventure we shall go. I'm hoping maybe we will drive the coast line so we can travel through the states I have not yet been too. Some of those states are Delaware, Maryland, the Virginia's, The Carolina's, Tennessee, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Missouri. OK, those are the states I would like to travel through.

So far I have done well with the research. Lots of neat places to go. Only fears so far are ticks and tornado's. But I would rather learn to fly than learn to swim so I should be OK!!

OK, it's time to head off to bed. I'm tired.

No comments: