Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hrrrmmmmppphhh...

Have you ever tried to type without using your thumb and forefinger before? I don't mean chicken pecking like my husband does..but actual 100 wpm typing? It just does not happen in this house. My blisters are now gaping holes, all along the healing process according to Matt. It looks awful, otherwise I would post a picture.

Last night was calm in our household. Chase and I did a little scrap booking together, I finished a picture collage of Sebastian for the house. I do have to go to Michaels today while Chase is in Karate class though. I'm going to see if I can find another mat and a frame. Now I'm wishing I would have saved that 40% off coupon. It's OK. I can just buy something small and get the coupon again..hehehe. I know. Treacherous.

But other than that I really seem to have things back on track and under control. I still have not heard from Chase's father regarding Spring Break so I will be working on that letter this week. OK, I hear a midget yelling at me so I must scoot.

No comments: