Thursday, January 15, 2009

Got sleep?

So I have been tired as all get out for the last few days and nights. Baby is not sleeping. Well, last night he let me sleep from midnight to 5 so I was pretty happy about that. I'm not sure why he is having a tough time sleeping, but I'm thinking whiskey on his gums..JUST KIDDING!

My fingers are healing well. The blisters popped and that hurt like the dickens. So now it looks worse than it feels finally. But at the rate I am going, cutting off my right hand is probably the way to go at this time. This morning I cut it up pretty good in the driveway. How did that happen I hear you ask? Well, I have this morning routine when they have these stupid parking bans..I park down below and about 15 minutes before we are supposed to leave I pull the car up front and let it warm up. Which works great. Except today when I was walking down the little hill and stepped on what I personally thought was gravel. And SWOOSH! Down the hill to the front of my car flat on my freaking back. I'm sure the neighbors found great humor in this. Nah, most of em were probably still sleeping. And Ulo was off to work already.

So after I got my car started, moved up front and dignity back in tact I headed inside to assess the damages. Yes, right hand is all torn up. Ass will be sore later. Did I hit my head? I don't know. I'll figure that out later when it hurts. But off to school I took Chase and back home to deal with my stuff. So home I go where I proceed to clean up the floors. I have this thing about my floors lately. With baby crawling I have to have them clean as heck. We went somewhere when we were in Oregon, I think it was a consignment shop or something..but DAMN...Baby had black hands, knees and the tops of his feet...Yeah..I threw away that pair of socks.

OK, I shall return later to write some more. Or maybe I will write tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is Ulo????

I am glad that you are ok from your little trip you had.

Love Jim