Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Silence is not golden..

Especially when it is from your husband. I have not heard anything from him regarding arriving in Germany as of yet. And that makes me nervous. I have the gut feeling he is OK, but not hearing the words is the difficult part.

Today was an interesting day. They cancelled school due to freezing rain which is OK with the exception that by the time a 90 minute delay would have happened everything was slush. Chase even asked me today why we came home..lol I shared it was so he could attend school that he is not attending.

My friend Matt was going to visit yesterday to help me fix some things on the apartment, but the weather stopped that one. Rachel did get to bring her kiddos over and that was very enjoyable. Today was just finishing cleaning upstairs and getting all the recycle and garbage out of my house.

Pretty soon it will be time to start packing the important stuff again.

No comments: