Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Awww man...The principal's?

Yes, the Principal's office. That is where I found myself first thing in the morning today. See, Chase snuck 4 of my darning needles to school yesterday when I wasn't looking. And early this morning I was preparing to put the needed stitches on his costume when I noticed they were gone. So yes, in a serious panic..we went off to the school. I chewed out Chase, explaining he could get kicked out of school for bringing those with him!! Then Mr. Rios explained it as well. It was tense and interesting to see if he pays attention.

I spoke with Mrs. Lukason as well about the issues at hand. I have spoken with her on many occasions and it never occured to me she was the school Social Worker. Odd how you don't know a lot around that school. It's like being a complete stranger around my son's education. So for the next few weeks I will be patting him down before he leaves for the bus. Which I hate, but I will do it for his continued educational purposes.

Also, I found a place nearby that sells hay bales! So today I went and picked one up with the new car. Yes, I got an entire bale of hay in the trunk of the car. So I got it, placed it on the porch, went and vacuumed the trunk out, went home and placed pumpkins and small gourds out around the hay and even had time to wait at the bus stop to get Chase. I kid you not, I could pick him up at 1500 and be home by 1515..or wait for the bus and get him in the house by 1545 maybe!!

Nothing more from the DCF caseworker, so I am wondering where that is going. Wow...my neck is killing me from thinking about that. Im going to go watch my Thursday night shows! Nighty!

*For the record, after I got upstairs and started to flip channels I realized it was Wednesday. Yes, I really want the weekend already.*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr.Rioux is very nice. I like him better than Mrs. Oat.

Mrs. Lucason has helped kristie over the years deal with rude girls. She has a breakfast club in the Am chase should go to sometimes. It is fun and the kids like it plus it gives the kids a chance to talk to her if they need to.