Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Very long day!

So today was one really long day! I got up, showered and got the boys ready for the day. Off downstairs and make breakfast. Ham and eggs...Yummy! Chase complained the whole way through his meal. I swear if he could, it would be McDonald's all the time. So we get past that issue, finish getting last minute homework done and off to school he goes. And then off to the base I head as well.

Picked up diapers today. And wipes. And anything essential to cleaning asses, I swear. But I finished up there and off to the house we went. Got everything put away. Did a load of laundry. Cleaned my floors. Played with Squeaky. Did a little more cleaning. And then loaded baby into the car and waited for Chase at the bust stop. From there we took off out past Brooklyn to find an apple orchard. Couldn't find the one I was looking for and GPS was not working for some reason. So I took a back road and ended up in Pomfret. Where we found another little roadside stand. Picked up two corn husks things that are now displayed on my front porch. And 5 little pumpkins to be proud of. Next thing I will get is a bale of hay and some REALLY big pumpkins. And I will post pictures of my little scarecrows with it.

Then home, and 2 sheets of math homework which took I SWEAR 3 hours. Finally got that done, got the boys bathed and in bed..and now this..and I'm really tired.

Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE DOING FINE. CHASE WILL LEARN,IT JUST TAKES TIME...GOOD LADY SET HIM STRAIGHT. MOM