Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Craziness.

It's been nothing but crazy here. With chores, and school and trying to keep the house clean and organized. I have been on the go. And I'm tired.

I am also tired of listening to people whine and complain. My mother once told me that if you act a certain way..people will treat you that way. So here it goes..

If you feel he may have cheated on you, he probably already has. He is just better at covering his tracks than you are investigating. And why investigate? You will just teach him to be sneakier.

If you are idiotic enough to believe her when she says all the problems are because of you. Well, then you are idiotic enough to deserve whatever she dishes out. How much are you willing to endure for what you think is Love? And seriously? When ever has Love made you feel completely worthless as a human being?

If you are really happy about being single, stop whining to people that you are so lonely! Get off your ass and PROCLAIM you are happy! Don't whine about the Friday nights you spend home alone with your gallon of Haggen Daas Ice cream.

That leads me to another one. If you are unhappy being fat, DON'T WHINE ABOUT IT WHILE YOU EAT A TRIPLE BURGER WITH EXTRA LARGE FRIES AND A DOUBLE MILKSHAKE!

How can I say this politely? WTF! Seriously now! Get your fat, useless ass off the couch and get some freaking exercise!

And one last Whine of my own! For the love of green Pete! Don't borrow money from someone for bills and then turn around and brag about some new toy you bought when you have not even offered to pay someone back! Gag is all I can say. That right there will put a wedge in between people in a heart beat.

OK, now that I have all that off my back..I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly what or who got you all fired up??(LOL) The only thing I can answer to any of that event though I have no clue who or what your refering to is that not everyone is strong enough to do or act upon what they complain about.
It is so much easier to complain than to find a solution to the probmlem Right?

Anonymous said...

Hehehe...I just hear it and hear it and hear it...Part of me just wants to scream impolitely in each person's face...DUDE!! Go complaing to a tree..you will get better results! But yes...It is easier to whine than act!