Monday, September 1, 2008

What to do?

Yesterday we went and spent some time at the beach. Long enough for me to get sunburnt. But niether of the boys did. Both look nice and tan today. We set up Chase's tent out in the yard, and curled up about 7:30 pm in it. Watched a movie on the portable DVD player. The Seeker...it was an interesting movie. We were all passed out asleep by 9 pm.

Im frustrated right now to the utmost with Chase. I can not for the life of me get him to listen to me. I know that my follow through is kind of crappy. It sucks because for so many years I was busy trying to coddle Chase. His father was such as ass to him I felt the need to kiss up and try to make things smoother for him. I guess now I am paying the price. I just have no idea what to do now.

Im sure the nieghbors think I beat him to death. I swear all I do is yell at him. I can not get him to look me straight in the eye at all. Ugh.

Ok, Im going to try now to get a little sleep before the alarm goes off.

No comments: