Saturday, September 6, 2008

Can Mommy get a nap?

Yes, Mommy needs a nap too. So far today I have sat down for a total of 75 minutes. And that was during Chase's Karate class. And I might add I didn't sit the entire time. I had to run out to the car a few times for supplies. I truly hate carrying the HUGE bag of baby stuff around. But this is what I deal with being a Mommy.

So my son's Dr has decided to take him off all his medication. Since Chase is not reacting the way he should be with the medication, and apparently has such a flat affect to him Dr Herklotz believes Chase may have depression. So we go for quite awhile without medication. I am to call Dr Herklotz in a few weeks and share what has happened with him.

If I survive it. I pre-ordered the third book in the Eragon series for Jim. That should be mailed out to me soon. And then I can get it to Jim. Who is eagerly awaiting it.

But for right now, I'm heading upstairs to bed because I have a horrible headache coming on.

No comments: