Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Got Brains?

Today sucked from the get go. I couldn't sleep last night to save my life. I tossed and turned. I had nightmares. I made coffee this morning. And then the text messages started. *Does she know I live in Oregon and I am three hours ahead of her?* *It must have been really bad if she is trying so hard to get ahold of me like this.* I still have no idea if the DCF lady spoke with him because I was irritated as all get out when I found out he adjusted Chase's medication during his visitation.

It seems he is friends with a Dr. Goldner out there whom he asked if Chase should be on this particular medication or not. Well, this Dr. apparently told him that it would be OK for him to lower his dosage. Without consulting myself or Chase's ADHD Dr, he took it upon himself and did so. So instead of 15 mgs a day, Chase was taking 5. It was a great conversation that I will type out tomorrow on here. I think everyone needs to see and hear this. Because he has absolutely no concept at all that his decrease in medication and then sudden increase in medication because I was giving him his regular dosage is most likely what caused the problems Chase was having in the first place. I told him I was going to contact this Dr to get her records and he said...No...I didn't take him in for an appointment, I just talked to her about it. I am still going to call her.

And then as if dealing with his texts all day was not enough, Chase did not get off the bus. He wasn't paying attention or something and the bus left with him on it. So when I got down there, he was not there. I did panic. I put Squeaky in the car and off we went to the school. Mr. Rioux called the bus office and they told him that the bus driver just dropped Chase off at the house. Great! But I'm not there. Luckily I left the door unlocked so Chase could get in. I told Mr. Rioux I was not happy and that Chase will be a parent pick up from now on. This is the third time this bus driver has screwed up regarding Chase and I won't let it happen again. So I will go in and give details tomorrow morning.

Right now I am going to take a hot shower because my neck is just killing me.

No comments: