Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ughs...

I'm still sick. And I probably will be for the rest of the week. But the positive side is this will be the one time I get sick until summer. Usually the way it goes. Thank Goodness. This is hard to do alone.

So on another note..I watched the season starter for Grey's Anatomy. I was planning to switch it over at 10 pm so I could watch the season starter for ER, but it just did not happen. What the hell happened to Izzy? Did she kill herself? Why did Denny finally see her dress? That was a twist and a trip. I'm not a huge fan of Grey's, but this one just got my attention. Yes, I will be tuning in next week.

Sebastian has started to babble. He has not yet tried to crawl, but he is definitely mobile. He will lie on his stomach and roll all over the place. He stands well when assisted, but won't get on his knees yet. He looks like he is doing a girls push up, and then says Ba Ba Ba Ba...It's funny to see!

Carter had his wooohooo clipped on Friday. Yes, he is now a she. And he is mad at me. LOL He has finally come to me, and it is Sunday. He sleeps in the crib with Sebastian or he will sleep on the end of Chase's bed..but no where near me. I think he is getting over it now. We shall see if he starts to torture me again. Then I will feel loved.

OK, it is now 7 pm so I'm going to scoot and get the boys showered and into bed. Night all.

No comments: