Monday, October 20, 2008

Dialation!


Yes, Chase did not like that at all! I picked him up early from school and took him to get his eyes checked. I have seen him cover the one eye every now and then when he was reading so I thought it might serve him well to get them checked. And we get one free eye exam a year. So I said, what the heck!
Oh, I so fibbed yesterday when I said that Squeaky had one tooth coming in. There are two of them there! And he is chewing on everything he can! Mom, if you read this...would you do me a favor and go to 7-11 to buy me about $3.00 worth of those jerky disc circles? I used those to teeth Chase and I desperately need them now!
I finally got a call back from Dr. Herklotz tonight. We are going to try Chase on a new medication tomorrow, so let's all pray that it works!
I'm tired, and I will keep you all updated.

No comments: