Wednesday, October 15, 2008

One more day closer..

To my husband getting home. Which is good because I am ready to get out of here. I'm just uncomfortable here and feel unsafe without my husband. I miss the north west really badly right now. Mostly my family, but I'll be OK once I get busy again tomorrow.

Small update on the fundraiser. Our final total is $537.00. Chase has worked really hard, so today while he was at school I went and found some really cute Thank You notes. I made a list of all the people who bought candles so each night until they come in he is going to write out one Thank You note to each of those people for helping him raise money for the school. I am very proud of him. He did a great job with this.

Speaking of Chase as well, the Tooth Fairy will be visiting tonight also. That stupid wonky tooth has finally met its match. It took a little Orajel, but it came out tonight. What was really interesting is that the skin underneath was almost completely healed already. It was hanging in there literally by a piece of skin. But it's out. Thank Goodness!

Tomorrow we are going to work on his pumpkin and I'm going to finish the last of his costume stuff. Gotta plug in the hot glue gun and get that puppy done!

OK, time for the Tooth Fairy to sneak upstairs...:)

No comments: