Saturday, October 4, 2008

Off to the ER we go...

So Friday Squeaky and I spent the day at the ER. When he got up that morning he sounded awful! So I dropped Chase off at school, and called his pediatrician's office. They wouldn't see him, they just sent us straight to the ER. I sure hope the insurance covers all this. Long story short, he had 3 Albuterol inhaler treatments and one syringe of Prednisone. Yes, it was a long day but we managed to get home in time to fill his prescriptions for Albuterol and Prednisone then pick up big brother from school.

He slept better last night, only woke up twice. And today he has had a few wheezes here and there..but nothing the Albuterol could not handle. I had Jonah for the day while Jenna was working. That kid is SO cute but such a spaz. *lol* I had to take Squeaky to a Dr appointment check up this morning at 0830, and had to take Chase and Jonah with me. They had me laughing on the way there. I think they stressed out the Dr because he separated them while I was trying to talk to him. It was pretty funny indeed. The Dr increased Squeaky's Prednisone and off we went. We then stopped by McDonalds and got the boys both Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits and my much needed coffee. Then off to CVS to drop off the prescription. Headed to pick up the mail, went to the Farmer's Market where Jonah killed a pumpkin. Back to CVS to pick up the prescription and then to our house where they readied themselves for Karate. Dropped them off and ran really fast to pick up the boys name signs I had made in San Francisco and back to Karate. Where I patiently held my bladder until it was time to go home.

Back to the house where I got the boy settled in and they played until Jenna picked them up.

Right now though I am going to make a pitcher of Iced Tea and some flavored water for the boys..and then settle in for a movie night with Chase.

No comments: