Monday, October 13, 2008

What in the world?

Wow..two days passed lickety split! I sure hope the Alexanders are having a great time on their trip to Florida! I know the boys and I could use a small vacation ourselves!

Chase has had a cough that is finally starting to subside. He woke up a couple of times on Friday night and scared the hell outta me. But he's better and getting his energy back. And did I mention that stupid tooth still has not come out? It's turning all grey and icky..Yet it is still there. Great Grammy came over yesterday with her dog Fritz..*or is it Fred?*..while Chase was playing with him, he thumped Chase in the mouth and man! That tooth really started to bleed. I am just fearful that it is going to get infected or something. If it's not out in the next few days..I'm calling in the Guards!!

I finished my first Volume of *The ex's communication logs*. Those black and white mead composition books, yes, one of them is completely full of logged entries between him and I. Every text message, every phone conversation, every email. It is pathetically sad I have to do this, but I am forever doing my best to CMA. And I will continue to do so until Chase is old enough to see and understand what is happening. Did I mention he still has not called Chase back after promising he would? Yes, Chase made sure Great Grammy knew that.

Speaking of broken promises..My favorite movie from my child hood has graced my DVD player once again. Amidst all the Pirates, Fantastic 4's, and Harry Potter's..I have found Goonies once again. Chase loves the heck out of that movie and we have watched it 3 times in the last two days. Absolutely NO complaints from me at all!

We also noted that there is an elf or something in the house that has an affinity for left shoes. I cleaned up my closet the other day and organized the shoes only to find two right shoes..A thorough search of the house and basement has not turned them up. Chase hates this haunted house even more now.

But this is how life goes. You make things work, and you buy new shoes. *lol*

Hubby bought the boys Christmas toys so they are being shipped to us soon. I'll be wrapping them and hiding them down in the basement because Chase won't go down there.

Right now, I have a well deserved night of sleep ahead of me.

No comments: