Thursday, October 2, 2008

Poor little Wheezy thing...

Chase and I are over our colds. I still have a little cough, but everything else is gone. This afternoon while I was playing with Sebastian..I noted a little wheeze. But by the time Karate was over, it was a big wheeze. So we picked up some vicks liquid menthol and broke out the vaporizer. Nice warm bath, some good lotion with a great little body rub and he was out like a light. With that vaporizer going he seems to be breathing really well. But we shall see what happens.

Today is my ex spouse's birthday. Now mind you, last year he complained because I didn't have Chase call him. How is this for complete irony. I make sure Chase gets home from Karate, gets through the shower really fast, gets ready for bed..and then have him call his father. Who tells him he can't talk because he is at the bar with his friends playing darts. I just can't win for losing, can I? Seriously. That sucked, and it hurt Chase's feelings. So next year, we will let him call. And then when he complains we will remind him of the year that we did call and he was too busy at the bar to talk to him.

Ok, it is Grey's Anatomy and ER night so off I go. Gotta check on midget as well. Night!

No comments: