Monday, October 6, 2008

Tired enough to tapout...

Today started out with a bang! Squeaky was up at 0500...ready for the day..I managed to get him to take a bottle and he went back to sleep until 0700. YAY! I got that extra 40 minutes of sleep and was even more tired when I got up. Ugh.

Took Chase to school, came home and did chores. And decided to get everything I needed squared away for Chase's classroom goody bags. I'm doing this for his classes Halloween party. I thought it might help out a little bit. Relieve some pressure off Mrs. McCollum.

So as I was heading off to do that, I decided to go Route 12 to Putnam. I'm cruising along at the speed limit and I look in my side mirror only to notice I can't see the front end of the car behind me. That would be because she is hugging the ass end of the new car. So what do I do? Brake Check. I tapped on the brakes enough I saw her car come to a screeching halt! But the good news is that she backed off..WAY off. Right about Attawaugun they had some construction going on. Now in CT they have State Troopers that sit at both ends of the construction zones. So I stop with this Trooper about 8 feet or so in front of my car. When this moron behind me pulls into a yard next to me, gets out of her car and proceeds to flip me off. Off she goes into the house.

So of course the Trooper sees this and motions me to roll down my window. I do just that and he asks..What exactly was that about? So I explain how she was following me so close I brake checked her. He says..You know that's kind of stupid, right? I was like, yeah..I know. So he asks..Do you want me to talk to her? I said Hell Yeah! Tell her next time she is going to be that far up some one's ass, she needs to make sure their pants are pulled down so she can sniff crack. He laughed, thank goodness.

As I drove away I realized what I had said to a State Trooper and just smacked myself in the forehead. Well, I get that done and head off to pick up Chasers from school. Get him, get home, get homework done and step out onto the back porch for some fresh air. And as I do this, I look down next to the dumpster and see a futon. No way, really? Is it seriously one of the black metal futons? So I walk down and check it out. It is. And it still has a price tag on it. No way. So I do some further inspection and decide I'm going to take it upstairs. So I get Chase and somehow the two of us get it up the stairs and into my house. Now there in lies the problem. It is now sitting wedged in my hallway right now. Because we got it halfway there and can't get it the rest of the way. So a friend of mine is going to help me dismantle it so I can get it up the stairs and into the babies room.

Then off to Karate we go where they have a special surprise. Two Master's from Poland are there to share and assist in the teaching. It was a lot of fun and everyone had a good time.

So now we are home, and getting ready for bed. Because I am really tired tonight.

No comments: