Saturday, October 18, 2008

The sleepover..

Went fantastic! Chase, Jonah and Devin all had a great time at the DMAA sleepover last night! I thought I would get a phone call about 10ish, but nothing came so I just got some much needed sleep.

I rented The Happening, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and the new Indiana Jones movie. I can firmly say I will be buying The Happening and the new Indy movie. Both I thought were fantastic! M. Night Shymalian is an interesting writer and I really wonder what it would be like to grow up in his house. *lol* Of course, I wondered the same thing about Stephen King as well for a long time.

Both Jonah and Chase were tired today so this afternoon we all *Squeaky included* got a 2 hour nap in before Jenna got there to pick up Jonah. Chase and Jonah make quite a comedy team indeed. I get a laugh out of them..:)

OK, I'm going to head back into the other room and torture the boys for awhile. Night!

No comments: