Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Squeaky's eyes..

Are just fine. Whatever it was that Dr. Terry and I saw when he was just 2 months old has corrected itself. So he is doing very well in that department. And Dr. Waldren was impressed with his peripheral vision as well.

Chase's class is working on a Dear Soldier project right now. They are writing letters to Jim's soldier's and asking them all kinds of questions. It's cute to see how they are writing the letters.

As for myself, I have had a very long day of driving. We went to Glastonbury for the eye appointment. And that is about an hour drive each way. Oh..but today it was about 2 hours because there was construction all over the place.

But my house is clean, my children are bathed and asleep, and my chores are done for the night. So I think I will join them.

No comments: