Sunday, October 19, 2008

What's that?


Today the boys and I went to Lauren's house for a birthday/Halloween party for her two oldest children. She has a beautiful house on 8 acres with some woods around it. Spaced off the road a good distance and really nice. I liked it a lot and would love something like that..but over in Washington State. *lol*

Chase had a lot of fun as there were a ton of children his age at this party. I got out of the house and mingled with a lot of adults. Squeaky just got loved all to death by all the women there! It was a nice time. I even met my neighbor from a few houses up the block because I offered to bring his stepdaughter back home when we left. The kids were a lot of fun, and they learned very fast not to mouth off to adults when I am in the same room. They learned that I am a very calm, quiet person but that my voice can be louder than anyone else's in the area. Yes, I even had their parent's amazed that they shut up.

But the best part of the night came when I was bathing Squeaky. I put my finger in his mouth to clean his gums off, and guess what I found? A little tooth starting to poke through. I was so excited I called Chase and showed him. He got really excited and told me it was going to be cool that Squeaky will get his tooth when Chase looses his! I had to laugh. OK..Off I go to straighten up my house. We have an eye appointment for Chase tomorrow. And I'm heading off to the ADHD Dr to get some answers.

No comments: