Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Jim!


Today is my husband's 37Th birthday. I am planning to make a cake for him but the boys and I will eat it. And next year, when he is home with us I will cook him his favorite dinner, and we will all have cake together.


Chase didn't make the cut this time for testing at the Karate school. He was really mad and I explained that no one was to blame but himself. He chose not to pay attention and he chose to screw around in class. He now knows that he messed up, and no one else. So maybe he will pay better attention in class.

I will give him some credit that he has been working hard at selling the Yankee Candles for his fundraiser at school. So far he has made a little over $300 and some change. And he has not even been to visit with the family as of yet. We will be heading to Great Grammy's house tomorrow to see her and Aunt Jeanne. Hopefully they will but a bunch of candle's too. We will see.

Chase does not want to go to Karate today so we are going to finish some stuff around the house. I hung up the new thermal curtains today. We shall see how well those work. But little guy is fussing now so I am going to scoot.

No comments: