Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Energetic!!

YAY! So today I did a 45 minute workout...I upped it from last week by 15 minutes. I hurt like all holy hell afterwards, but noticed I have a lot more energy today than normal. It felt really good!!

I am almost done cleaning the hell out of my house. You dont realize how much extra useless crap you have lying around until you are taking bags out to the dumpster. I was laughing the other day at my friend Jess from the Karate school...she was telling another gal how she does not understand what I could possibly have to clean? She said I could pass a white glove test, and I died of laughter!

Today is my Mother's Birthday!! I picked up a book for her that I think she will appreciate, and I will bring it to her when I fly out there in August to get my oldest son from his fathers' house. I think I may have possibly given her the best gift ever though. Sebastian started to laugh out loud the other day, and I happen to catch him at the right time. So I called my mom and told her I had a present for her. I make a funny noise and Sebastian laughed so loudly my Mom started to laugh! I got tears in my eyes from giggling so hard listening to them both laugh. My next goal is to catch him laughing on my cell phone so if I miss a call from my Husband he can hear him laugh as well.

Ok, off I go. Baby is sleeping and I am resting...I'm going to go watch the rest of Season One of Army Wives! If you have not seen this show...LOL, YOU SO NEED TOO! I was laughing because I have so far pointed out a wife I met in Hohenfels for each of the characters on there!!

No comments: