Sunday, June 29, 2008

He Did It!!

Sebastian rolled over today by himself! I was so proud of him. And the look on his face was absolutely priceless. Mom, what just happened there was the look! It was great! Im going to research places I can take the camcorder to so I can have that footage put on DVD. I dont want to lose it because it is all Jim will have aside from memories and cleaning sand out of his teeth for months on end to remember over there.

On a different note, Sebastian and I both saw our first lighting bug last night. It was really interesting. Im from Oregon and we dont have things like that over there. But I will say...at first I thought it was a cat, then I thought a one eyed cat, then I realized it was hovering over the road a little to high *blood pressure rising a little here*, and then I thought...It's a damn UFO...LOL

Then I realized it was a bug, and wow...Sebastian was just glued to it. Humor in its finest moment!!

No comments: