Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lazy Sundays...


YAY for lazy Sundays. Today was warmer than I would have liked it, but it was a day for just my boys and I. I could have been better if my soldier had been home. But he's not so we just move on. Did all my house chores, got all the laundry done which is amazing in itself. Thought I should take the boys out for a walk but after a long workout with the Wii fit I was simply too sore to do so. Even Chase seemed more mellow than usual. He played some games on the computer and then we all cuddled on the couch. And then his antsiness kicked in so I put him to work...LOL
We decided next Saturday his friend Devin will spend the night here as a going away thing for him. 8 weeks seems so long. Im going to miss his terribly, and I know he will miss his little brother something awful as well. He confided in me today he is mad he has to go because he is going to miss another testing for his Karate. Mom, I dont want to be a blue belt forever...I know honey, but until your old enough to make your own choices I have to make you go. And that breaks my heart. But I am working on plans now to take the boys to San Francisco...Im not sure who is more excited...Mom or I? We will find out and I will have lots of pictures to share with you all...:)

No comments: