Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Our wonderful Day...

Boy, am I tired and sore today! We went to the zoo, Roger Williams in Providence to be exact. It was a beautiful drive, nice and sunny..but maybe a little too sunny for me. The left arm hung out in the sun all the way there, and all the way back. So now I am nice and tan on my left side, and about two shades lighter on the right. Yeah, Im going to look good in the tanning bed with sunblock on my left shoulder...Hehehe

The zoo was beautiful though. I went as an extra set of eyes as they wouldnt allow me to have my own group because I had Sebastian with me. But I plopped my littlest man into his stroller and away we went. He was good to go as long as he was fed and changed. Here is it 830 pm and they are both out like little lights! We went in and saw butterflies. Do you know how long it has been since I have seen a butterfly? Seriously! And the species they had in there were amazing! I will add some pictures to this blog in the next few days. We even got a laugh at the fact that all the little girls in Chase's class just couldnt keep away from Sebastian. Savannah's mom and I laughed and said he was a *chick magnet*.

Of course on the way there and on the way back I managed to get lost. But it was ok because I arrived at the zoo at the same time the kids did, and I managed to get back to Danielson in time to stop and make my appointment for my tattoo, *1 July and I will post pictures for those who stop and read this* mailed off two boxes to my loving husband, a gift for my best friend Sean who is getting married on 22 June. Im sad I wont be able to be there, but we just spent 700.00 on a RT ticket for myself and a one way ticket for Chase to come back to CT. Yeah, and that is for early August. Almost 2 full months early and thats how much it costs. I almost cried. I wonder if I can get that as a tax write off? Probably not.

Ok, so at this time I need to scoot because there are some dishes to be done. There is a hot bath to be taken and a nice bed to be crawled into.

No comments: