Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's almost time...

Well, my ex spouse let me know today he bought tickets for pick up Chase. Now, I was moaning and griping about how much I spent on tickets yesterday. I feel much better today. I bought mine almost 2 months in advance and they are spread out over 10 days. A round trip for myself and Sebastian riding on my lap. A one way for Chase to bring him home with me. My ex informed me he is flying in on the 12th. Due to arrive at 1030 am and then they turn around and fly out at 1330 that same day. A round trip for himself and a one way ticket for Chase. How much did he spend? $900.00 total. I laughed so hard I turned red. And this is why...He has known when Chase was going to be out of school since last October. And he waited until 8 days before Chase is supposed to leave to buy tickets. DUH!! Maybe next time if I am lucky he wont even show up. Wouldnt that be a small blessing?

Today, did all the grocery and stock up shopping. Got that all out of the way so after Chase leaves I dont have to worry about any of that at all. I will just have to get school clothes for next year and maybe supplies if they are needed. Im realizing how quiet my house is going to be as well. Chase told me today...It wont be quiet Mom, you will have Sebastian making noise. Yes, I will enjoy just the sounds of a baby for a little while. But then after about 2 weeks I will start climbing the walls wanting my overly active 7 year old back also!!

Ok, for now Im going to head upstairs and take a long bath. Im really tired today.

No comments: