Monday, June 16, 2008

Lightning freaks me out...

And Im here alone with the baby. So it's not like I can really be strong for Chase and act like Im not scared. This sucks. But on the bright side I did get to talk to him just a little bit ago. He is doing a summer program through the Boys and Girls club there in Oregon. Sad when the B&G club is cheaper than child care expenses? Not that the ex in laws charged a whole lot for child care, but my ex figured out Chase would have a lot more fun with a bunch of other kids that sitting in his mothers office while they all worked. I cant believe that woman actually has an office for Tupperware. She can barely afford her own rent let alone an office.

Sebastian is really getting big now. I am seeing him improving on things like reaching for stuff. He actually reached out today and touched my face. Ok, not really touched but more so clobbered...but he did it. I also talked to Jim on the phone a little today. And online when I was able too. I have taken to the habit of napping in the afternoon with Sebastian. Not a good trait to get into but for some reason I have been very tired lately. Pushing myself a lot lately I guess.

For now though I am going to close. I am heading into the other room to find a newspaper and kill this stupid fly that keeps buzz bombing me.

No comments: