Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Polygamists?

I find this whole culture very interesting. My poor husband can barely handle myself...could you imagine the poor man trying to handle two or three more of me? Yikes...And what do the kids call each other? Brother from another Mother really goes into play here..LOL

Im trying to fix the Washer...There is a leak somewhere on the hose I think. I will figure it out, I am a smart girl. I finally went tanning today and my sister in law watched Sebastian for me while I was gone. He had a huge air bubble so he fussed the entire time I was gone. I felt soooo bad for her! I got home and he calmed down...bounced him for a few minutes and WOW...It sounded like a full grown man belching. He's a very calm baby unless there is something really wrong. Either he needs fed, changed, or there is a belch lurking in that little body.

I also finished everything up for my tattoo! So I will be posting pictures soon enough on that! Im so excited I cant even begin to tell you all! Had to get a new tongue ring today as well. The one I had was too long and rubbed the inside of my mouth raw. It sucked, not to mention it hurt.

Ok, I must scoot..Im really tired tonight as I was up last night with nightmares all night.

No comments: