Monday, June 30, 2008

The boxes are ready...

Today I finished Chase's box of goodies to be sent out...I picked up his medication and put it in there. I think I will send it to my Mother's house for safety since my ex is moving. This will be just as many moves as Jim and I have made, and he is not military. Guess he wont be taking us to court anytime soon for instability. Hehehe...I wish he would. So we could get more money out of him...Ok...Evil thoughts there. Pleh, I really could care less how many more times he moves, or what he does. As long as Chase is safe and ok. Because that is the best part of Jason and he is all mine.

I also finished a 3rd box for Jim today as well. I put together one box for our Anniversary. 3 years of marriage and we are still going strong. The only thing that kills us right now is the stupid phone and internet system. Everytime someone gets hurt or something happens they shut down the internet over there and that leaves me sitting here wondering if it is my boys over there? And then when we chat on messenger or email sometimes things get misconstrued...and that starts an arguement we really dont need. Because I absolutely do not want my last thoughts of my husband being an arguement over something really stupid. And lets talk about my phone. Oh Holy Hell...I dropped the stupid thing in the toilet about a month ago and now it cuts in and out...My ringtone I had set for Jim was not loud enough so I was missing his calls. Now I have this absolutely LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS ring that I HEAR A MILE AWAY!!

2 more days and I get to go get my tattoo done...YAY!! That is going to be my Anniversary present...LOL Tomorrow I pay all the bills and put money into savings again. I got a letter in the mail today about the stimulus payment...apparently we are getting 1500 back. That would be really nice. More money into the savings. Also, YAY if bush signs the GI Bill addendum! If he does that, I can use Jims GI Bill and go to a 4 year college! And then it would be Nurse Arica for real. I need to get down to business and get my college done. As soon as Sebastian is old enough to go into daycare I will definately be doing college classes. I need to get this going. I was so close last time and I put it all down the toilet. But my husband is so supportive of my going back to school and if we have the opportunity I will seize it!

But for now I am going to seize the moment of quietness~Going to grab my book, a glass of iced tea and enjoy the back porch!

No comments: