Friday, June 20, 2008

Out of the loop?

Today and yesterday were very strange to me. I dont know why, but I felt just really out of sync with the world. My friends online even seemed to notice I was a little off. And that is really bad when that can be noticed over a computer. Maybe I am coming down with a cold? I am not sure. I just know I feel weird.

I have some friends that are going through difficult times with thier spouses/significant others. It hurts me to see them in pain. I hope they know I am not trying to avoid them. I dont mind sharing advice with them if they ask, but how do you know when to say when? I definately do not want to add to thier pain anymore than necessary. I have never been one to step back and say...Oh well! I stand by my friends and try to help as much as possible. And then I find myself in strange and painful situations where they say..."well you said..." Somehow I wish I could snap my fingers and everything would be all right.

My 3 year wedding anniversary is next month and Im just falling apart inside. We were lucky in the factor that we were able to spend our first anniversary together. YAY!! Chase and I flew into Germany on our 1 year anniversary to be exact. It was really nice to be with him on that special day. So this year I get to send him a box of goodies for our anniversary and hope he enjoys it. I will be here at home with our son. I may take Sebastian and go out to a nice dinner somewhere. Not sure yet.

I seem to be hermitting a little. I have taken Sebastian and I out a few times here and there but always try to be careful with the hot weather. We did take a day trip to Providence and explored the city a little. Beautiful city, nice weather as well. Im hoping to make it to Salem, Mass so I can check out the sights of the Witch Trials. We will see. Also saving for my Mom and I's little road trip...YAY!!!

No comments: