Saturday, June 7, 2008

LOL...Mom...The baby stinks!!

Hehehe...my oldest just informed me of this! The last few days have gone by in a breeze...Chase did something absolutely wonderful for Jim but I cant post it here right now because we are mailing it to him tomorrow.

He did his first sleepover last night at the DMAA. I was impressed. I figured I would get a call at about midnight or so, but I never did. My baby is growing up. That makes me sad. But on the flip side, my youngest baby will be right behind him. I managed to get out last night and have some Mommy Adult time. It was great! Thanks to Jessie for managing to keep up with me! I Love you girl!! I think honestly she was having a great time laughing at the "white Carlos Mencia with boobs" as she called me! Then she really died of laughter when some stranger found out my husband was serving in Iraq and decided to debate with me.

I have learned that you A) Never debate with drunk people, and B) Lord, NEVER debate with drunk people. You could be pure as snow correct and they will not have it! I had to finally say Thanks, but I gotta go when he said...Well...We are in Iraq for the Oil!! Yeah, thats when the comment came outta my mouth...You know you were much cuter when your mouth was shut! I think Jessie peed herself. The bouncer that was standing with us just laughed and told the guy he was entirely on his own there...:)

Ok, I have more to write but will do it tomorrow. Right now I need to change baby because he really does stink...LOL

No comments: