Sunday, June 15, 2008

I am making it...

Ive been keeping myself hella busy the last few days doing a type of Spring Cleaning. Would it be summer cleaning right now? I dunno. I have learned that if you keep the clutter down the house is so much easier to clean. And I do tend to be a clean freak.

Yes, I am posting this at 0536 in the morning. Sebastian woke up starving so I am thinking I need to up his intake to rice cereal with his formula. Maybe a little in each bottle? Maybe just a small bowl each day. I will say this is the first time in a long time he has not just gone back to sleep when I put the binky in his mouth. So a little disturbance is ok with me.

It is Fathers Day today so I wont call Chase. I dont want to interuppt his day that I am sure my ex has all planned out. I was nice enough to put a card in Chase's stuff for him to get today. How thoughtful of me. *gag*

So today I will toodle over and drop off a gift card and Father's Day card for my Father In Law. And then I will come home and probably just relax and enjoy the quiet. Right now Im going to log onto AKO and see if my hubby is there. Oh, and prolly post comments on all the Fathers' pages on my MySpace...:)

Chuss!

No comments: