Saturday, June 21, 2008

So much happens...

When you blink.

Charity, my beautiful friend inside and out, graduated with her RN degree. She was pinned. And her life moves on. I am so very proud of her, and now I await her moment to shine when she gets married and I can applaud her as well.

Sean and Stefanie got married today. They met on a website called plentyoffish.com and at first I was unsure. Sean has this sense of humor you either enjoy or dont. But Stef truly compliments him. They were meant to be together, and now they are. And I couldnt be there.

Misti and Chris's son Indy was in the newspaper a bit ago. I wish I could have seen it, but I couldnt find the article anywhere. Im pouting now. Her oldest boy Dakota posted pictures in front of my old high school, SAHS. And I almost cried. He is now moving into being a sophmore. Wow, does time fly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah time does fly by.....Congratz to all