Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day...

Well, Tomorrow will be the big day that I have been counting down to for quite sometime now. I am heading into Sacred Ink tattooing to get the boys imprinted on my skin for life. Chase's feet, Sebastians hands. They will be there forever. Not just in my heart, but on my skin as well. Weirdly, I am nervous.

I have to call the landlady tomorrow and she is not going to be happy at all. I plugged in a little night light in Sebastians room and it shorted out the entire upstairs. I had a friend over looking at Jims computer (going to have that completely rebuilt for him), and he said there is a short in the wiring somewhere. I unplugged the stupid night light and everything started to work again. Apparently I have a fire hazard up there. Absolutely freaking wonderful. Ants, Fire Hazards, Heating issues. I cant even run two AC units on the first floor without having to take a trip downstairs to the fuse box.

I can not wait to get out of here.

So one of my serious pet peeves was triggered today putting me into a foul mood for the majority of the day. People do not need to worry about my marriage. Dont end a friendship with me because you think you are going to cause a complication in my marriage. For goodness sakes, I dont think that highly of you. I Love my Husband, I am completely dead honest with him whether he likes it or not, and if you put me in a position where I feel my marriage is going to be challenged...You will be shown the door. I give one chance only to rectify your stupidity. And if you make that mistake a second time, I will not look back. I do not like arrogance, especially within a new person entering my life.

I have always made friends with men easier than with women. I love my female friends, but they tend to be way too competitive and catty. I dont need that crap in my life. So I hover towards men because they speak thier minds, dont hesitate to stand up and be who they really are. There is nothing for them to hide behind. Honesty is the best policy and I appreciate it. Those friends I have were there through thick and thin. And they still are. I may not talk to them everyday...but when I do it is like we never left off anywhere.

I Love You guys.

And to my best friend, my Husband...I Love You the Most.

No comments: