Tuesday, July 22, 2008

3 Year Anniversary!

Today was our 3 year anniversary. For reasons everyone know, we chose to take separate vacations today...LOL



I took Sebastian and we went on a road trip through Rhode Island and into Fall River Massachusetts. What is interesting about Fall River? Well, there is a war ship docked at Battleship Cove that never lost a single man with all the action it has seen. However fascinating that may be, I went there to get a tour of Lizzy Bordens' Bed and Breakfast. If you are not sure who Lizzy Borden is...check out the MySpace link below..Yes, even they have a Myspace. LOL I will say that Sebastian was absolutely calm and quiet through the entire tour with the exception of two rooms. The two rooms the murders occured in. He fussed and fussed. But the second I stepped out of those rooms and into the hallway or the bathroom, he was fine. It creeped the poor kid doing the tour out when I told him babies and cats could sense negative energies. That was when he personally noted that the one black cat that lived in this house alone...Would never go into either of the two rooms Sebastian did not like. Spooky. This is a picture of the house we toured today.



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=164062242



As well, we stopped at the Swansea Mall in Massachusetts on the way home to kill some time. And that we did indeed. We went through Hot Topic, I got Chase some Harry Potter Figurines. We went through Yankee Candle, I got myself and my Mother some candles. We went through a hat shop and got Jim and one of his soldiers Patriots Caps. We went through Walmart and got the last of what we needed for our trip to Oregon. I even hit Spencers and bought Sebastian a couple of new onesies. One of them had me laughing so hard I had to buy it. I will post pictures of him in it at a little later time. They only had them in a 12 month size. But man, it is worth the wait.



My last stop on the way out of the mall was a place called The Crystal Shard. I was pretty impressed with this store when I noticed that on the top shelves, he had M. Pena Dragons. So for my husband and I's 3 year Anniversary I splurged and bought our first dragon of the collection. We will purchase more down the road. Definately will be especially after he sees the one I bought in person. I am putting a picture on here...but I can guarantee you it looks 199 percent better in person.



So here I post and off I go to bed. Night all!








One quick add on here...The onesie that I bought for Sebastian says this:

BIENG A BABY F*CKING RULES!!

* I poop my pants & someones else cleans it up.

*Nobody calls me lazy when I sleep all day.

* tits are on the menu for breakfast, lunch & dinner!

* I'm congratulated for burping.

* I piss on people I don't like & play it off like an accident.

No comments: