Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Busy Busy Beaver!!

Woohoo! Yes, today sucked ass in its own right...but on the same breath of air it was fantastic!

My day started with a smile from Sebastian, which turned quickly to a frown because he was starving to death..Hehehe So up we got and down we went, and in with the food before he lost all his cute little fat!! He was fine after that.

Went and picked up the sister in law, and headed to the eye Dr.. His technician did all her little tests and then the awful came upon myself. Temporary blindness. Now I understand how it feels to be able to see shapes and outlines, but not words and even signs. I would go insane if I ever ended up not having my eye sight. From the technicians point of view you would have thought I was indeed blind and needed coke bottle glasses. From the Dr's. point of view I could have picked up a pair of glasses from the drug store. And then the wierd.."Do you want a prescription for a pair of glasses?" Are you fricking kidding me? No, thanks. I will go to the local CVS, pick out a crappy pair of glasses and mess up my eyes a ton more. Because that would be the intelligent thing to do?

Then off to lunch with the sister in law. We ended up in Putnam at a little outdoor bistro called 85 Main. Cute, calm, all the waitstaff in black. For those who know me well, this part will crack you up. I am a VERY independant woman. So imagine myself sitting at this cute little outdoor bistro. In sunglasses, which was ok with the outdoor part. Asking my sister in law to please read my the menu as I could not see it. I COULD NOT SEE THE MENU. Yet, I kept trying. I held that menu out much to everyone's humor at a complete arms length to try to see that thing! People around myself must have been looking at me funny because sister in law had a lot of humor to her voice when she was reading to me.

So I ordered this wonderful little salad of field greens with balsamic vinaegrette dressing and a lightly breaded crab cake. It was wonderful and portioned just right for myself. I left the waitress a good tip much to sister in laws pleasure, paid the bill and off we went. One more small thing I tried today as well. Sweet Potatoe French Fries. What a wonderful palate treat!

To the homefront where Sebastian and I napped for quite awhile. My head was splitting at this time. Got up, fed midget green beans today...Wow...he loves his veggies! Yesterday it was Sweet potatoes...and he wolfed them down as well...Up to take his bath..got him dressed and into his bouncy chair to play. While he played, I started the last of my project in his bedroom. I have finished painting one small wall teal and tomorrow when it is dry I will be sponging yellow on it. I will add the pictures to my blog tomorrow when it is completely finished.

Chase's room was a little more challenging. My arms are absolutely killing me right now. In my infinite wisdom I decided to sponge an entire wall orange for him. Yes, that took FREAKING FOREVER, but I got it done. And to be totally honest, I think it looks awesome! Again, picture added tomorrow!

After I finished that, I swept, vacuumed and mopped all the floors in my house. Then promptly dusted all the surfaces around my house as well. And now I am going to take my terribly bruised toe, go soak in the bath tub and pass the hell out from exhaustion!

No comments: