Sunday, July 27, 2008

Go CSI Go!

YAY for me! Today I finished 2 levels of my CSI game. Yes, that means I sat on my butt most of the day. But I deserve it once in awhile. I work really hard around the house and take excellent care of Sebastian. So sitting in my jammies on a Sunday afternoon while it is storming outside is a good thing. Not to mention there was yet another lightning storm. So going out of the house is not an option for me.

Tomorrow will be busy. I need to make a call to Chase's ADHD Dr. I also will be having the washing machine repairman at our house. So it is looking as though my house will be a complete wreck for a few days. I am not looking forward to Wednesday. I will be getting my eyes checked on that day. But the positive thought for the day is that I will be picking up Chase soon. THAT I AM EAGERLY LOOKING FORWARD TO!!

No comments: