Friday, July 25, 2008

His first laugh!

So Jim called today and I put him through to voicemail. He heard his son laugh for the first time. I could not tell if he was happy or not when I talked to him shortly there after. The line he was on kept cutting in and out. I got a lot accomplished today. I finished the basement by bringing up the last of the stuff from there. All the garbage went to the dumpster, all the donations went to the Salvation Army and a few little things were placed here and there within the house.

Chase's room will be painted most likely tomorrow morning when it is cooler. I changed out all of his hangers today. He graduated to adult size hangers instead of using the kids sized ones. He is such a big boy. He is going to be really excited when I get there and he finds out we are going to get his hair colored! YAY!!!

Today my Mom and I decided we will take my niece ChyIlene with us to California. She does not take up much room, and hardly eats much...LOL I think we can get her in the trunk...*wink*

I will try to blog when I get the chance while I am there, but I wont make any promises while I am in California. We are going to be really busy with traveling and sight seeing! Im really just excited to take my children to the same places my mother took us when we were kids.

Tonight Squeaky and I are going to head to the drive in and see The Dark Knight. Its nice outside, and I would like to see Heath Ledgers last movie. He will be sadly missed as an Entertainer.

No comments: