Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Dark Knight...

This was a fascinating movie. The special effects were amazing to say the least. Heath Ledger's performance as "The Joker" is by far the best I have ever seen in my lifetime of Batman sequels. It was quite a pleasurable twist for myself though when they introduced "Harvey Two Face" in his true form! It did seem like a very long movie, but I wont lie...I was riveted to my seat. I had to pee sooo bad by the time the movie was over but I dare not miss a single frame!

I went out today as well and bought myself a new Wii game. The Big Brain Academy was interesting, and I will definately admit that I am craving to play it again. But I will not be doing it this evening. I am going to take midget upstairs in a few and enjoy the quiet.

One more small thing, I broke the washing machine today. Bousquets will be here on Monday between 1 to 3 pm to see how badly I killed the poor machine. Do you think it is bad when it won't even turn on? I think I honestly heard the machine groan when it saw me walk in today. So yes, it is official.

When your husband is deployed, everything does go south.

No comments: