Saturday, July 12, 2008

YAY!

Today I will be heading to a friends house for a welcome back BBQ...Im excited about that. Just a few things to update on...Sebastian has suddenly lost his interest in rolling over...LOL...But I am pleased to announce he waves his arms up and down in front of himself and looks like a mini go-go dancer! And the smile on his face he while he is doing it just cracks me up terribly!! Ive permanently started him on cereal...He is going through about 32 ounces of formula a day, which to me seems extreme. Especially when Im changing his pants every 10 minutes. LOL. I prepared 2 more boxes for Jim yesterday, and will be heading to super Walmart to grab some more stuff for him.

For the people who do read this, he needs the tuna fish in packets, top ramen *any flavor but shrimp*, and the freezer pops. Lots of freezer pops. Tons of Freezer Pops, as he puts it. I have had the pleasure of two phone calls from him today and he was telling me it is about 112 degrees in the shade. And there is a light breeze...so it is just like someone has a hair dryer on high pointing at him. Yuck. That would drive me nuts. Ok...No it would not. It would be much better to me than this weather here where my clothes are sticking to myself.

My tattoo's are healing really nicely. Im going to wash them today for the first time to see if I can get the excess dead skin off, and then rub them down with a nice, thick cocoa butter lotion. Pics will be taken at the BBQ as most of the people there have not seen tats like mine before. In fact, I get stopped a ton by people asking if those are really hands and feet? I even had one lady ask me if it was a tribal? Yep..I replied...The tribe I gave birth too...LOL

Ok, I must scoot and get into the shower!!

No comments: