Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Babies are soooo cute!

So today I went and got my hair done. It is much lighter than it was before and I really do like it. Almost a strawberry blonde...Hehehe...Not Ronald McDonald red like in Germany. Wow...those women like thier red hair...LOL This turned out very nicely...not to mention I had a ton of compliments on my new tattoos...And did I mention I did not hold my son the entire two hours I was there? Yeah...all the hairdressers and customers...My little rag doll.

I talked to Chase a little last night and noticed something in his voice. Like he wanted to tell me something but he couldnt. I asked him to go into another room to talk to me and he said his cousins would follow him. I find it truly sad that my son's cousins actually spy on him for his Dad. It's just too bad a child needs to deal with this. Not just my son, but any child at all.

I also wanted everyone to know we did get the stimulus check...so yes, it is real!! I sent it off to the bank to be deposited into savings for the summer trip! YAY!!! If I havent mentioned it, my Mom and I are taking the boys to California. To meet Grandma and Shiela...and visit a few ruins from my childhood. Hehehe...The only sad thing is that I wont get to see the giant sign that says T&R truckstop. Now it says...Adult Shop. LOL

Ok...Squeaky is calling...I shall return.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO lets see this red hair. You know what they say about Red heads right? They are either really ugly or really pretty. So lets see(LOL)