Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Damn Aunt Flo!


Aunt Flo decided yesterday she was going to drop in for a few days. I really dislike her. She is mean and makes me change way too many times in a day. But, what are you going to do?


Yesterday was a busy day. My friend Andrea and I found a kitten and worked together to make sure he is healthy and has a good home. Thank You to Andrea for being such a good friend lately. It is nice to have someone to talk to that doesnt poop his pants or need me to feed him. Hehehe. I will get pictures of Carter for everyone to see in the next few days. He is a cute little guy that I am positive Chase is going to fall in love with. I just did not anticipate his 50,000 closest friends joining us in our little abode as well. So I have been spraying and doing laundry since yesterday.
I suppose I should share with you all WHY I had to call the repairman for the washing machine.
Carter came into my life Friday night after I came home from the drive in. I brought Squeaky into the house and ran back outside to get something out of my car...there he was. This little, shivering, kitten with big green eyes..looking at me from underneath my back tire. So I brought him in, fed him..and let him stay in. Now I am fighting with fleas..but slowly winning the battle.
Well, Saturday morning Carter had to pee so bad his little eyes were floating. But I was blissfully ignorant to the whole situation. Until he peed in Sebastians' Moses basket. I didnt think anything about it, just pulled the sides out of it and popped it into the washing machine. Oops. The bottom part does not come out so I wedged it in there sideways. It readjusted itself and caused the washer to get stuck on spin cycle. This caused the motor to stop because it was getting too warm. Hence the repair man. But the washer is all fixed and my laundry is all done.
One more small note before I go to bed...Chase called me yesterday and shared with me that he won 1st place in a Pokemon competition! I am so proud of him. And then he said he couldnt wait to see Sebastian and I.
I miss him.

No comments: