Sunday, July 13, 2008

Still tapping my foot...

Jim has been somewhere over there in Iraq...I want to say it sounded like Tikrit...but the phone connection was lousy...So I have not heard anything from him as of yet. I am still waiting to talk to him about taking a road trip to Sherries house in Ft Benning, GA. If I make this trip...that will be both coasts I have officially driven. And it will knock me down to 15 states I have left to travel! How cool is that? 15 more states and I will have traveled to all the states in the Continental US!!

Sebastian started permanently on cereal today with his formula...Can we say Messy? Yes indeed! I had to shower as well...lol...It was all over the place. So I decided it was bath time afterwards and he was soooo excited! I had to mop up with a towel...LOL

Ok, Squeaky has his 4 month old shots in the morning so I am going to scoot!

No comments: