Sunday, July 20, 2008

Police or lack there of?

Today really sucked ass. It was hot, sticky and miserable here. And then to top it off, my ex spouse has that psychotic woman around Chase again. They are a couple. He says there is nothing at all I can do to stop them from having a relationship, or to stop her from being around Chase. He states Chase is just fine when she is around and he doesnt have nightmares or anything when she is there. He is not seeing things the way I do. Chase knows he is safe with me. He does not say anything to his father because it all falls on deaf ears.

So today, I called the Albany Police. And the State Police, and the Linn County Sheriff's office. One of them will do the occasional drive by to see if things look ok, but they will not do a Welfare Check unless Chase himself calls. And we all know Chase wont do that. Because Chase is scared to death of that woman, and on top of it he knows that woman is more important to Daddy than he is. How sad.

So a letter to the attorney has been written, the payments will resume to them and I will cease visitation as soon as I hit the State of Oregon. If he will not listen, I will force him too. I can not and will not have everyone take notice once my child is hurt or dead for that matter.

I have come to the conclusion that Albany Police are useless as a melted ice cream cone on a 110 degree day.

No comments: