Thursday, July 24, 2008

FINALLY!

I finally heard from Chase tonight. He told me the number to call in case of an emergency is 911. I am proud of him for remembering that. He told me tonight that he promised he would call if there was ever a problem and they would save him. That made me feel better. A lot better. I did get an email from my attorney and right now we are at a stand still on "saving Chase". There really is nothing that can be done unless Chase tells me his father touched or hurt him. Or anyone else in the family. Apparently in the State of Oregon it is ok to verbally scare the hell out of children. As long as you dont touch them. Tsk, Tsk.

Finally, I got down to the basement and cleaned it up. Yes, hubby will be angry. But the stuff I got rid of was stuff that we would have to replace soon anyway. The sound system and speakers will be replaced when we buy a house and put in a good surround system. I promise that one to him right now. Those speakers were at least 300 years old or something along those lines! Hehe..what I really should have gotten rid of was the 5000 Dungeons and Dragons books that he still freaking totes everywhere even though he doesnt play. Yes, I married a geek. I Love Him.

Finally, I got Sebastian to laugh long enough I recorded him on my voicemail. Several friends have heard him now and love it to death! He just has the most adorable laugh! And yes, I think my midget looks like a troll when he laughs!

Finally, one mans trash is another mans treasure. I have had the wedding dress from Chase's father in a tote downstairs for years now. I decided to put it to good use and I am mailing it to a friend who is getting married. I pray it will fit her, honestly I think it will. And it was much longer than myself so I believe it will be just the right length for her. If not, she will have to shrink a little. Hehehe...not much but enough.

Ok, I am totally sweaty and wiped so I am going to bed after a long, hot shower!

No comments: