Thursday, July 17, 2008

Busy Busy...

So today was dedicated to a very grouchy baby and getting some chores done around the house. Things along the lines of my deciding to finish painting the rooms. Im putting purple in mine, yellow in Sebastians, and Orange in Chase's. I just have not decided what walls to paint. And then I was informed it is too muggy to paint, apparently it wont set correctly in this weather.

Jim and I decided it would be best if I didnt make that long drive without someone else to go with us. So I let Sherrie know, and sent off a birthday box for Alison. Also included some little outfits for Eleanora as well. Those girls are like my girls, I just didnt give birth to them. Thank goodness because 2 boys is enough. Hehehe....If I need a girl fix I just call Sherrie and we can trade. To bad we are not closer though.

I got an email from Jessica. Her and the family are really enjoying Hawaii. It's not as expensive as everyone is making it out to be. I must have been looking at a bad website with the rent and all. Im glad they are settled and comfy finally.

And last but not least, the ex. He texted me today asking me if I could ask my Mom to watch Chase this weekend. I didnt tell him I already had, and that she was just waiting for a call. I did tell him he needed to stop being afraid of my Mom and just call. His excuse is that he has been unpacking. I told him it takes 5 minutes to call and that I am not his secretary. He did not like that one bit.

Ok, Im going to go eat my soup and head to bed. The heat is killing me.

No comments: