Sunday, July 6, 2008

More nightmares...

So I was wide awake last night at 0100...had another one of my nightmares. Not to mention I was sweating to death. I talked with my husband online for a little while and then forced myself to sleep. Needless to say I was tired as all get out today. Sebastian was cranky as well. He can sense Mommy is unhappy. And that makes him unhappy too...*insert sad face here*. He also did not take his normal nap today so he was passed out by 6 pm.

I didnt do much today. I watched some movies...I am Legend, Saw 4, Number 23 and now I am heading upstairs to watch The Bucket List. I havent had much energy to do anything else. I did put together Sebastians' Bouncy seat. Without directions I might add...Im so proud of myself due to the fact that it did not fold in on Squeaky when I put him in it.

I was just going to say something else, but I forgot what it was. I know this, I am exhausted so it will be an early night for me.

No comments: